Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Beginning till now!

Well I am new to this whole blogging thing but I wanted to keep in touch with those I love and we all know how horrible at that I am. So here goes my attempt!!! Well to give you the update, I probably should give you some back info!
Well in December of 2008 I took my finals, packed up my bag and flew across the world to the middle east and the holy land of Israel!!! In many respects it was a way to find myself and what it is in life that I needed and wanted form life! I was never forced into religion and I thought that the holiest place on earth may help me out! While I was there, I was moved beyond words. I could literally feel the work and emotion of the land. I traveled with my group to Jerusalem and Tel Aviv we stayed in Bedouin tents and on kibbutz's. I floated in the Dead Sea, Hiked Massada and went off roading in 4 wheelers!
While I was in a land of magic, spirituality, and holiness, a particular gentleman caught my interest! He was gorgeous, arrogant and completely fascinating! It wasn't until we arrived back in Los Angeles and 2009 arrived that I knew I found the man of my dreams! We hung out for the first time a few days after the new year and have been together ever since! Our anniversary is Valentines day (Like Aunt Janie and Mike**) and we will celebrate our 1 year anniversary in 11 days!!!!!
So just a little tid-bit about Paul. Well, he is the District sales manager for Lexmark and handles all those nifty little electronic things that I am so oblivious about! Lord knows how I manage to even turn on my computer!!! LOL* He and I are trying to purchase a condo here in Long Beach, Ca. He is originally form Modesto, Ca (Near Sacramento) and he speaks fluent Russian. MY LIL RUSKE*** and he graduated from UC Santa Barbara. There are his specs for all the family waiting for the details!!! (lol)....Now vainly back to me! I am working full time at a Hair salon called A Cut Above in Belmont Shore (Long Beach) and I am attending California State University Northridge vying for my Bachelors degree in English with a focus on creative writing! So i have the 40 hours per week plus the 15 units or 5 classes at school, dealing with escrow and trying to have a life! It is so strange to think that I am leading a real adult life and I get to share that with someone who I am fortunate to wake next to every morning! I am building my clientele at work and reading more and more for school than I ever thought possible!
On to more of the family information.....My sister Brittany is studying abroad in London and her lack of presence is creating a fisher that is widening from pressure every day! She is such a wonderful woman, person and friend whom I could not be more thankful than to call her sister! Courtney is working her tush off and creating a name for herself in the big bad world and mom and dad are actually starting (hopefully :0)~) to enjoy the bliss of only having 1 child at home! Dad has his toys (the boat, both harleys, the truck and his sports car....plus having a wife a gorgeous as Georgene who wouldn't think they had the life?) Dad's business is doing much better and my relationship with my parents is improving every day! I miss my family and friends who I do not see regularly and think of you all often! I hope you all are doing well and only good things are happening in your life! Love you all!!!

Lindsay and Paul*

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you have a blog now! With working at the salon, going to school, and spending time with your honey, you're definitely a busy woman. Paul is one lucky man to have you in his life!! Keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEEEAAAAA!!! You have a blog! I'm so happy!! Now, don't forget to post ALL the time so I can see what exciting things you are up to! Or just to read your thoughts! I didn't know you went on this cool trip! It sounds really amazing! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you sure have a lot going on, and I'm so excited to be able to read all about it! I'll be waiting patiently to hear what's new in your land! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWW linz, i love you!!! hope you're doing well over there. keep the blogging up, it gives me something to do instead of study ;) share with the world the details of feb 14 por favor, i never got the full story!

    ReplyDelete